How old is Ellery?

baby

How old is Madison?

baby

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Busyness.....redefined!

Hello to all! No, we have not fallen off the face of the earth. It has just been one incredibly busy month!! I have lots of pictures to post, but here are the highlights:

- We took a trip to Saratoga Springs, NY end of April for our friend Andy Bembry's wedding. Jay was able to reunite with about 15 Pi Kapp guys he road across the country with on the Journey of Hope in 2000. (Andy was also Jay's roommate in Denver when we met.)

- I left Bank of America end of April and started a new job with Wachovia (80% of the busyness!).

- Jay competed in his first triathlon, "The Rookie", and did awesome!

- I have traveled to Dallas and Charlotte, NC for my new job training.

- The Wamplers arrived last Wednesday to spend the weekend with us and watch Jay's Olympic Distance Triathlon tomorrow.

Thankfully we have been taking some pictures along the way, I just haven't had the time or energy to do much posting. We are packed with every weekend out of town or family in town until the end of June, but hopefully I will have more time to keep you updated. I have some 20 week prego pics, but now that I'm 26 weeks I will get Jay to take some more, as I'm sure I look a little different. Everything else is going well - enjoy the pics.

No comments: