Madison's 5 month stats:
Weight: 14.6 lbs
Height: 24 inches
Sleep: ALL NIGHT!! Woohoo - this is a new trend this week, but she is doing great. She's been sleeping from 7pm to 7am! One night she woke up at 2, but otherwise she's been sleeping quietly for 12 hours!
Playtime: Loves to put everything in her mouth, especially her fingers. She seems fond of sucking the right first finger and the left thumb, though the thumb is mostly when she's tired. She loves the jumper, as you can see above, and being on the floor playing on her back or tummy. She talks A LOT! I know, it's not surprising that our child would have a lot to say! :) She loves to smile and giggle, especially at Jay. She is really wanting to sit up now, though still needs support. Loves to be on the move.
Eating: She is getting used to rice cereal and I'm going to make her first puree this weekend (banana). Still lots of breastmilk.
Each new stage is so fun - stay tuned for more videos!


1 comment:
Making baby food is a fabulous thing...and so cheap! I made all Cole's food in Vienna. I used this book called Super Baby Food as a great guide. It's WONDERFUL, and very natural and health based. I highly recommend it. I still use it as a great reference for Cole.
I'm glad your vacation was great. Traveling with a kid makes you feel so accomplished!
Lots of love,
Anne
Post a Comment