How old is Ellery?

baby

How old is Madison?

baby

Thursday, November 20, 2008

COLD!

I know you were all holding your breath waiting for me to talk about the weather......so here it goes, IT'S COLD IN OHIO!!! :)
It has not gotten above 40 all week and it is in the low 30s in the morning!!  Tomorrow the high is 34 and the low 16!!!!  Oh my.  We already had snow flurries on Monday and more are expected today.  I love bundling up, so I am getting great use out of fleece and wool.  I just need to find a way to keep my feet warmer.....they are ALWAYS cold.  They pretty much get cold the first time I go out in the morning and stay cold all day.
Yes we grew up in this weather, but we've been away for 8 years......it's going to be a cold winter! :)

No comments: