Now that I have your attention with the title of this post......let me set the scene. Madison & I were at the eye doctor a few days ago for a check-up. We've seen Dr. Lyons before and he is wonderful with kids. As we were sitting in the chair (her on my lap), Dr. Lyons was talking to her and asking her what was in mommy's tummy. In typical out-going Madison fashion, she proceeded to tell him:
"I am going to be a big sister. My baby sister is in mommy's tummy. My mommy has boobies." (the last part said with her hand down my V-neck sweater)
After crying from laughter and turning three shades of red, we resumed with the eye exam. Thankfully, Dr. Lyons is a father himself and we've met his wife/kids. Somehow this helped with the embarrassment factor. Never a dull moment!
Wednesday, February 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Too funny! I guess it is true when they say, kids will say the darnest things! So excited for you guys as you wait for your new little one!!
Jessica! I just ran across your blog again and saw that you are expecting again. Congrats!
Post a Comment