How old is Ellery?

baby

How old is Madison?

baby

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Catching up

Well, life is definitely busy with a newborn and a toddler, hence my lack of regular updates!  To add to my excuses....I used to do a lot of blogging at night after Madison went to bed, now I'm too tired, and Jay works from the same desk our personal computer sits on all day.....so I've had to re-think when I'm going to make time to be on the computer.  Sunday afternoon naptime seems to be great - but then I don't get a nap! :)  Anyway, here is an attempt to catch you up on the past 2 months with the fun pictures we've been taking.  Life is great and God is good.  I am so in love with this life - my hubby and my girls!

Daddy graciously made a Starbucks run and Maddie got hot chocolate too!  A HIT!

Darling hot chocolate mustache - and there was twice this on her shirt!

Nan and her girls.  My mom was a great help to us the first week Ellie was home.

A wonderful visit from Granny Lucy - Maddie thinks she's one of the coolest people ever (I do too) and her "wheely seat" (walker) was pretty cool too!


They took turns pushing each other around - here's Madison taking her turn.  I'm pretty sure Granny was worn out after this trip!


Holding sweet Ellery

Excited about Aunt Susie and Uncle Phil's trip to the Anne Geddes store in California - she's holding a real Anne Geddes baby.  Ellery got some Anne Geddes outfits too! :)

And the true symbol of life with 2 - a double stroller and a minivan.  What a dad!
(PS - we just got this Joovy stroller and I'm super excited about it.  It has a platform for Madison to sit or stand in the back when Ellie gets old enough to ride in the front!)

No comments: