How old is Ellery?

baby

How old is Madison?

baby

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Family Time

We've been pretty busy since Thanksgiving, hence the delay in posts! Jay's parents (Mimi & Poppa) were in town for a week and then Madison was sick all last week with Jay & I battling to fight off what she had as well. We had to go to the urgent care last Sunday because she was running a fever. They did all kinds of tests only to determine she had a virus that started in her tummy and ended in her nose/sinuses. So, I was home with her for 4 days and I think we are now officially on the mend. First illness done, thankfully. It was much worse on mom & dad than Madison, I'm sure. Here are some shots of time with Mimi & Poppa. There are about a hundred more in our Shutterfly gallery to the right.












No comments: