
Ooops! I can't believe I forgot to post a birthday message to Madison last week. Well, here she is, 4 months and beautiful! I counldn't resist the bare bum pic from our recent family photo shoot. More to come on the photo shoot later. Here are Maddie's 4 month stats:
-Weight: 12 lbs 8 oz
-Length: 25 inches
-Favorite things: Putting anything in her mouth, using both hands to grab toys and bring them to her mouth, smiling, laughing, making lots of gibberish noises to communicate, practicing learning to use her legs in the jumper, and rolling off her tummy!
-Sleep habits: Madison seems to still be quite inconsistent in this area - some nights she sleeps 8 or 9 hours at a time, others she's up after 4 or 5. Mommy still seems to be on the 4 or 5 schedule, so I still don't even get to enjoy when she sleeps longer because I'm up anyway.
We are looking forward to Maddie's first Christmas AND first plane flight all next week. Look out Ohio - here we come!


No comments:
Post a Comment