We took a ton of pictures when Jay's parents were here, so stay tuned! I've also loaded everything to our pictures link on shutterfly (link on the right).
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Hello - we're still here!
Wow, I cannot believe it has been almost a month since I've posted anything! We were really busy at the beginning of the month and since then, I guess I've just been distracted. I survived my first overnight away to Houston for a business trip at the beginning of the month!! Jay did a great job with Madison the night I was gone and then Grammy & Poppa (Jay's parents) were here the next day. I did okay too - I actually enjoyed dinner out with co-workers, shopping at the mall attached to our hotel, and sleeping in the big Westin Heavenly bed. If any of you have stayed at a Westin hotel, you know what I'm talking about!! There beds are where it's at! By the time our meeting was done the next day, I was VERY ready to be home. I also rented a car and drove to Houston (2.5 hrs) so it would be faster than driving. So, I'm glad I don't have to travel often, but happy that the first time is out of the way and next time I'm sure it will be even easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment