How old is Ellery?

baby

How old is Madison?

baby

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

This is a great day indeed.  It is true you appreciate everything more once you can truly experience it for yourself.  I know Jay and I appreciate our moms even more this mother's day that we have in years past.  Thanks Phyllis and Nan!  We love you both!
It has been a wonderful week in the Wampler house.  Jay surprised me earlier this week by taking my car to get the windows tinted.  Because I spend so much time in my car and it is so scorching hot here.....it had been something I wanted for a while.  So, I was thrilled.  Then, Maddie & Daddy joined efforts and also gave me some sparkle
 for my ears.  He is teaching her right from the start about a girl's best friend! :)  I have always wanted real diamond earings, so this was a really special treat.  
At my request, we enjoyed some family time at the pool after church and nap time today.  The outdoor pool is open, so this was especially fun.  I also truly appreciate those big sun umbrellas now!
Hope you and yours are having a wonderful day celebrating your moms or being a mom yourself!  Cheers to us!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, to have been soooo out of touch!! How are you guys?? MG looks awesome. Bummer to hear about the allergic reaction. Still thinkin' about moving!!?? Hope NOT!
Give us a buzz. Miss talking to you!