How old is Ellery?

baby

How old is Madison?

baby

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Meeting Grandparents





On Wednesday, Madison got to meet her Grandma Phyllis (her Nan), which is Jessica's mother, for the first time. Then on Friday Madison met Grandma Nan & Grandpa Keith (her Mimi & Papa) for the first time.

For everyone involved it was love at first sight!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks like she has grown since she has arrived home.



Love,

The Jolliff family

Anonymous said...

Hi Jay,

This is a hello from Mrs. Vance! Mrs. Snyder forwarded your photos of Madison; she is adorable. I loved seeing your mom and dad hold her. My favorite photo, besides seeing Nan and Jay with Madison, was the one of Madison getting her first bath. That is so sweet.

Congratulations!

We will be grandparents ourselves very soon: around September 4.

Take care; you'll make a good father.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Sally Vance

Anonymous said...

Hi Madison: I loved seeing your new photos. I hope your tummy gets calmed down soon. You are such a love and I cannot wait to hold and snuggle you again soon. Love You All--Nan