Sorry it has been a little while since we've posted. It has been a long week or so! Last week I had 2 work events that lasted until 6pm. One in North Austin and one in Round Rock. This equals long drive home! I didn't walk in the door until 7 one night and 7:15 the next. Back to back this was rough as Maddie usually goes to bed sometime between 7 and 8. The first night I walked in and Jay had her in the bath. It was a matter of 15 minutes from out of the bath, feeding, and asleep. Wow - 15 minutes with her before she was down for the night was no fun! The next night she stayed up a little later, but nonetheless I do not like when work pulls me from my family! That was Wednesday and Thursday. Friday Jay left work at noon with a stomach bug and spent most of the weekend recuperating. I spent most of the weekend sanitizing the house and keeping Maddie entertained away from Daddy!
So, today I am thankful for 4 days off and some time to reconnect. By the way, Madison did great all these days I'm referencing above. It's her parents who were a little down and out. In honor of that, this pic says it all!


No comments:
Post a Comment