How old is Ellery?

baby

How old is Madison?

baby

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Picture Fix

If you're not getting enough of your Wampler family picture fix by the ones posted on this blog.........we have a solution!! I finally took the time (wow - lots of time!) to load all of our pictures since Maddie's birth onto Shutterfly and create a link for anyone to sign in. It's posted to the right under "Links". Click on "Our Pictures" and you're there. Some of you may have this right margin all the way down at the end of this web page, not sure why. Anyway, you can view the pics without signing in or you can create a free login and be able to save and print the pics. We realize this is mostly just a grandparent thing - but I thought I'd share anyway.
I also posted some other cool links. Checkout the Gateway Music one - Jay has gotten to know Tony recently - Rumor of Glory is awesome!
That's all for now........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I take that back. Nevermind, just pictures of her from now on. I don't recognize that old air bag holding her