How old is Ellery?

baby

How old is Madison?

baby

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Playtime with Madison Grace

Maddie is really enjoying being on her tummy now. It's amazing how lomg she'll hold up her head and actually smile and coo. What a cutie pie! The last pic is Jay recouping on the couch last weekend and one of the only times he got to hold Maddie while he was sick. I also tried to take a video of Maddie playing on her tummy, but I didn't have very much memory left on the camera. Insteadd of clearing off the pictures to make more room, I kept shooting new videos and then deleting when she'd do something cuter. She was talking and smiling a lot. Not sure this is still the best one - but it's posted at the bottom for your viewing pleasure!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about our bear we got her ware is it?

Love cousins Morgan,Carmen,Gretchen